According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, the details of these trains are as under:
- Train No. 02971/02972 Bandra Terminus – Bhavnagar Terminus Special will be augmented with an additional AC First Class coach for a period of six months. Ex Bandra Terminus from 4th November, 2021 to 3rd May, 2022 and Ex Bhavnagar Terminus from 1st November, 2021 to 30th April, 2022.
- Train No. 09217/09218 Bandra Terminus – Veraval Special will be augmented with an additional AC First Class coach for a period of six months. Ex Bandra Terminus from 2nd November, 2021 to 1st May, 2022 and Ex Veraval from 3rd November, 2021 to 2nd May, 2021.
- Train No. 82901/82902 Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad Tejas Express will be augmented with an additional Executive AC Chair Car coach till further advice. Ex Mumbai Central from 22nd October, 2021 and Ex Ahmedabad from 22nd October, 2021.
- Train No. 02480/02479 Bandra Terminus – Jodhpur Special will be augmented with two additional AC 3-Tier and two Sleeper Class coaches. Ex Bandra Terminus from 22nd October to 3rd December, 2021 and Ex Jodhpur from 21st October to 2nd December, 2021 on the nominated days.
- Train No. 04708/04707 Dadar – Bikaner Special will be augmented with one additional Sleeper Class coach. Ex Dadar from 23rd October to 1st December, 2021 and Ex Bikaner from 22nd October to 30th November, 2021 on the nominated days.
The booking of the AC First Class coaches in Train Nos. 02971, 02972, 09217 & 09218 will open from 25th October,2021 at nominated PRS counters and IRCTC website.
For detailed information regarding timings of halts and composition, passengers may please visit www.enquiry.indianrail.gov.in. Passengers are requested by Western Railway, to adhere to all norms, SOPs related to COVID-19 during boarding, travelling and at the destination.